Re: After Saab .......what?! - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
1/26 Vintage Saab Club of North America Magazine Feature
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I’ve had good luck with my ‘14 and ‘16 S60s but those are the previous design.
I am interested in a new generation S60 so I’m curious at what speed did the vibration start on your car?
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- After Saab .......what?!, Bruce A, Mon, 7 Sep 2020 14:52:33
- Re: After Saab .......Volvo, Dano in Texas , Wed, 9 Sep 2020 13:39:58
- Re: After Saab .......what?!, NCCaniac , Wed, 9 Sep 2020 07:55:11
- Re: After Saab .......what?!, ngphill, Tue, 8 Sep 2020 15:59:06
- Re: After Saab .......what?!, Itsasaab , Tue, 8 Sep 2020 09:27:51
- Re: After Saab .......what?!, bobc , Tue, 8 Sep 2020 07:53:14
- Re: After Saab .......what?!, Mike Johnson, Tue, 8 Sep 2020 04:21:41
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!