Was supposed to read. - Saab 900 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
4/20 Small Batch Order: Saabnet.com T-Shirts!! Put in Your Order Now!!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I will used direct current to fuel pump to empty tank, but resort to siphon hose if fuel pump is bogus (inop)
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Engine removal and Passenger side drive axle concerns, SaabStalker , Thu, 25 Feb 2016 19:31:12
- Engine removed satisfactory based upon ...., SaabStalker , Sat, 27 Feb 2016 22:04:23
- Thanks you all who contributed with various, SaabStalker , Fri, 26 Feb 2016 17:43:29
- Re: Engine removal and Passenger side drive axle concerns, Tom G , Fri, 26 Feb 2016 17:36:10
- Re: Engine removal and Passenger side drive axle concerns, Landjet , Thu, 25 Feb 2016 19:55:01
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!