Re: Too funny !! - Saab 9000 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
This car just got into my hands after getting a new clutch and other work done to it & I've checked the battery since it came to me - all was clean.
(I had several hard lessons in this regard with my prior '94 that had problems at the funky +side junction block which stopped the car completely a couple of times & taught me to be vigilant.)
It has started for me as it should each time thus far.
The only visible oddity is that at night the instrument lighting is a bit funky, and I'll fix that when I get around to taking the dashtop off.
On the plus side & as a wild contrast - the cruise control in this car works, which really surprised me !!
Posts in this Thread:
- Door lock / key / controller / switch opinions, please ??, vtsnaab , Fri, 28 Jun 2019 14:52:13
- Locks / keys / controllers...as of 10/31/2019, vtsnaab , Thu, 31 Oct 2019 18:18:54
- Re: Door lock control...yesterday., vtsnaab , Tue, 16 Jul 2019 19:50:14
- As it happens..., vtsnaab , Fri, 5 Jul 2019 16:47:01
- Re: Door lock / key / controller / switch opinions, please ??, vtsnaab , Sun, 30 Jun 2019 12:00:14
- I have a lock set with 2 or 3 good keys if you are interested n/m, Ben Choiniere, Sat, 29 Jun 2019 11:38:40
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!