Re: Viggen Questions (long) - Saab NG900 & OG9-3 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
9/1 Photo of the Year Voting | 8/2 New Sponsor: Swedish Dynamics | 7/29 T-Shirts are In!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
My suggestion to question #2 is to debadge the trunk and use only the Viggen logo in the middle as in this photo. It makes the trunk lid clean and uncluttered. Then budget for a CPS, a new radiator and all hoses. All new suspension next.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Viggen Questions (long), fdw201 , Sun, 14 Jun 2020 14:09:38
- Re: Viggen Questions (long) my bro jack says join viggen FB, neil dale , Sun, 21 Jun 2020 00:18:09
- Thanks everyone, this is great advice! Nm, fdw201 , Wed, 17 Jun 2020 06:06:28
- Re: Viggen Questions (long), 02 Viggen, Mon, 15 Jun 2020 18:41:29
- Re: Viggen Questions (long), SPG Jr , Mon, 15 Jun 2020 05:58:131
- Re: Viggen Questions (long), saabnroark , Sun, 14 Jun 2020 20:02:48 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Viggen Questions (long), mio , Sun, 14 Jun 2020 14:56:31
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!