Re: Rich Corinithian Leather - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: Rich Corinithian Leather
Posted by Ed NC (more from Ed NC) on Wed, 12 Nov 2003 10:26:17
In Reply to: Rich Corinithian Leather, dtech, Wed, 12 Nov 2003 07:30:42
saw Ricardo Monteblan on David Letterman once, Dave asked him "what is Corinthian leather?" and Ricardo said "nothing, its just something they made up to sound good".
posted by 67.30.20...
Posts in this Thread:
- OT: What do you consider to be the top auto blunders?, Brian, Tue, 11 Nov 2003 14:03:38
- The Plymouth Cricket, Dave Westlake, Wed, 12 Nov 2003 13:02:19
- Why, a SAAB without an optional hatch, of course! nm, andy , Wed, 12 Nov 2003 09:44:36
- Rich Corinithian Leather, dtech, Wed, 12 Nov 2003 07:30:42
- Caddy Cimmeron, what a wreck!, ChrisB, Wed, 12 Nov 2003 07:08:23
- the second generation Taurus, compaqted, Wed, 12 Nov 2003 07:01:49
- Chevette ! n/m, Patrick c, Wed, 12 Nov 2003 05:55:49
- That Lincoln pick-up truck n/m, KL, Wed, 12 Nov 2003 05:49:42
- AMC Gremlin? n/m, Faux Paws, Wed, 12 Nov 2003 05:36:59
- I'm surprised no one mentioned the AMC Pacer, Jeffrey Angler, Wed, 12 Nov 2003 05:18:41
- Caddy 4-6-8 engine n/m, Al S, Tue, 11 Nov 2003 21:23:00
- GM Car Diesels, Hood, Tue, 11 Nov 2003 17:03:18
- Daewoo, Daihatsu......, Mike Lynch , Tue, 11 Nov 2003 15:59:07
- Re: OT: What do you consider to be the top auto blunders?, nypb, Tue, 11 Nov 2003 15:50:37
- Aztek was not a mistake!!! here's why!, Chris., Tue, 11 Nov 2003 15:27:24
- GM EV1....., Mike Lynch , Tue, 11 Nov 2003 15:09:44
- Is there anything worse than a Suzuki Samurai?, Nervousaaber, Tue, 11 Nov 2003 14:46:36
- Was the Chevy Vega a blunder or just ugly? ( + ), Saabing in KS, Tue, 11 Nov 2003 14:16:41
- Vega with aluminum cylinders, Jimbolima, Tue, 11 Nov 2003 14:12:29
- I'll continue my bashing, all Bangle styled BMWs n/m, TKC, Tue, 11 Nov 2003 14:10:14
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!