Saab 9-7X article and pics - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
interesting article about the coming 9-7X
posted by 68.98.43...
Posts in this Thread:
- Saab 9-7X article and pics, Bryan , Mon, 5 Apr 2004 23:06:45 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Saab 9-7X article and pics, Viggen Pilot, Sun, 11 Apr 2004 18:46:33
- If this was available last year..., REL, Tue, 6 Apr 2004 21:27:17
- Re: Saab 9-7X article and pics, Dan , Tue, 6 Apr 2004 16:12:58
- Inline Images #1, 9-7 Images, Tue, 6 Apr 2004 14:55:12
- Inline Images #7, 9-7 Images, Tue, 6 Apr 2004 14:59:36
- Inline Images #6, 9-7 Images, Tue, 6 Apr 2004 14:59:20
- Off-Road ability looks to be nil...;-(, Yak, Tue, 6 Apr 2004 15:10:16
- Who drives an SUV off-road anyway? nm, PaulYVR, Tue, 6 Apr 2004 15:16:23
- Re: I am one of the few, but unfortunately..., elliott, Wed, 7 Apr 2004 12:48:05
- Nobody I know.., Gordon , Tue, 6 Apr 2004 21:20:16
- I hate to repeat it... just in time for gas prices?, Scott Paterson , Tue, 6 Apr 2004 16:47:24
- Re: Who drives an SUV off-road anyway? nm, Yak, Tue, 6 Apr 2004 16:07:55
- Inline Images #5, 9-7 Images, Tue, 6 Apr 2004 14:59:06
- Inline Images #4, 9-7 Images, Tue, 6 Apr 2004 14:57:39
- Inline Images #3, 9-7 Images, Tue, 6 Apr 2004 14:56:58
- Inline Images #2, 9-7 Images, Tue, 6 Apr 2004 14:56:00
- it is not on the media site..., ohmss680, Tue, 6 Apr 2004 13:17:55
- Gothenburg...???, Mattias.se, Tue, 6 Apr 2004 10:30:32
- I predict this model will sell like hotcakes., JBinDC, Tue, 6 Apr 2004 08:34:40
- I'm not sure, I think a car-based SUV would be better, Ken F, Tue, 6 Apr 2004 11:03:30
- I like the car platform based SUV's too, but..., JBinDC, Tue, 6 Apr 2004 11:42:35
- What about Toureg??>>, elSVT, Tue, 6 Apr 2004 11:13:49
- Next-gen 9-5, SaabKen in Vancouver, Tue, 6 Apr 2004 11:21:59
- If I'd ever have to buy another SUV again I'd buy it, SaabKen in Vancouver, Tue, 6 Apr 2004 10:53:37
- Front looks good...., Sieglo, Tue, 6 Apr 2004 08:12:55
- Re: Saab 9-7X article and pics, James H, Tue, 6 Apr 2004 07:00:50
- looks much better than I thought it would, but>>, elSVT, Tue, 6 Apr 2004 06:09:04
- Interior cues, SaabKen in Vancouver, Tue, 6 Apr 2004 10:57:16
- I agree, but I want to see the back! + engines??, Tim B., Tue, 6 Apr 2004 06:38:58
- Re: looks much better than I thought it would, but>>, Ken F, Tue, 6 Apr 2004 06:32:30
- Ditto, but the steering/handling is the biggie..., Noel , Tue, 6 Apr 2004 06:17:45
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!