Re: tuition... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Posted by Ed NC (more from Ed NC) on Mon, 26 Apr 2004 07:02:31
In Reply to: Re: tuition..., kooch, Sat, 24 Apr 2004 16:44:25
or your kid could be gifted academically or athletically and get a scholarship, or he/she could join the Armed Forces and get GI bill $$ for college. Kooch is correct, my fin. advisor gave the same advice.
posted by 207.191.85...
Posts in this Thread:
- What to do with $15,000?, ChipJ, Sat, 24 Apr 2004 15:12:34
- Re: What to do with $15,000?, Paul A, Mon, 26 Apr 2004 13:22:32
- Retirement savings..., JBinDC, Mon, 26 Apr 2004 06:42:51
- Re: What to do with $15,000?, Dan , Sun, 25 Apr 2004 13:48:26
- Very good show I heard on NPR's Tavis Smiley, SaabKen in Vancouver, Sun, 25 Apr 2004 12:03:15
- Re: What to do with $15,000?, Bob M, Sun, 25 Apr 2004 08:57:50
- Pay-off your credit cards, open an IRA, get a mortgage, John Rose, Sun, 25 Apr 2004 08:05:28
- 3-2 Exacta in the 3rd at Aqueduct, pony_trekker, Sat, 24 Apr 2004 18:05:49
- a very nice diner for you, rest to school fund n/m, Al S, Sat, 24 Apr 2004 16:58:26
- Opportunity with Mr Smith Jerry Kayelor(frudster), TedPeters, Sat, 24 Apr 2004 16:41:03
- I accept donations =8-) nm, Trev, Sat, 24 Apr 2004 16:18:54
- Just don't spend all of it, $15K is a nice sum ....., TKC, Sat, 24 Apr 2004 15:57:44
- Invest it in your son's tuition, ckpaden, Sat, 24 Apr 2004 15:46:21
- Depends on family situtation..., MisplacedYankee , Sat, 24 Apr 2004 15:31:03
- tuition..., Scott Paterson , Sat, 24 Apr 2004 15:27:17
- Re: tuition..., kooch, Sat, 24 Apr 2004 16:44:25
- Re: tuition..., Ed NC, Mon, 26 Apr 2004 07:02:31 <-- Viewing This Message
- That is a GREAT point, Kooch >, ChipJ, Sat, 24 Apr 2004 19:54:42
- The best school of thought is diversification..., MisplacedYankee , Sat, 24 Apr 2004 18:42:21
- Re: tuition..., Geoff, Sat, 24 Apr 2004 18:27:43
- true - how are school loan rates?, Scott Paterson , Sat, 24 Apr 2004 17:20:47
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!