reverse lights not working bulbs are good - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
8/29 How to Make Amazon.com Pay Saabnet! |
8/23 Video: 1987 Saab Lineup |
8/11 SimpliSafe Security System Review |
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
i have no reverse lights. changed bulbs. Any solutions 93'900s convertiable
posted by 74.71.240...
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- U.S. Saab Rear Foglight Question, me, Fri, 20 Sep 2002 10:32:40
- Re: U.S. Saab Rear Foglight Question, David R, Tue, 24 Sep 2002 12:45:02
- Remove the bulb..., JP, Mon, 23 Sep 2002 14:56:24
- Re: U.S. Saab Rear Foglight Question, StephenZ, Sat, 21 Sep 2002 22:55:43
- 86 SPG has 2 wires behind left taillight not connected, Ian Whelan - MrFusion, Sat, 21 Sep 2002 10:38:11
- Both tails are fogs on my Land Rover...., megajeff, Fri, 20 Sep 2002 16:53:04
- Re: U.S. Saab Rear Foglight Question, Justin VanAbrahams , Fri, 20 Sep 2002 15:46:33
- Re: U.S. Saab Rear Foglight Question, John Davies, Fri, 20 Sep 2002 11:01:29
- Re: U.S. Saab Rear Foglight Question, ChrisB, Fri, 20 Sep 2002 10:36:29
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|M Car Covers
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!