Re: Flying first class - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
1/26 Vintage Saab Club of North America Magazine Feature
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
A number of the airports I fly through have separate (and shorter) lines for first class and some or all levels of frequent flyers. I've found the latter more common in at hubs, where all of the flights departing beyond the screening are from a single airline.
posted by 129.210.1...
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Flying first class, No Snaab, Mon, 25 Apr 2011 15:09:46
- Don't complain too loudly in line, nwas, Tue, 26 Apr 2011 13:26:43
- Re: Flying first class, Craig, Tue, 26 Apr 2011 10:01:31
- What happens is this..., Noel , Tue, 26 Apr 2011 07:44:18
- Perhaps it was a matter of WHO they were...hmmm?!, Joeychess, Mon, 25 Apr 2011 22:23:50
- Kinda makes sense, Reality, Mon, 25 Apr 2011 20:19:02
- I see it in every airport, MI-Roger , Mon, 25 Apr 2011 17:31:20
- This is not ethical, Mike Johnson, Mon, 25 Apr 2011 17:02:19
- Re: Flying first class, RonD , Mon, 25 Apr 2011 15:30:19
- Re: Flying first class, RonD , Mon, 25 Apr 2011 15:29:15 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!