What happens is this... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
1/26 Vintage Saab Club of North America Magazine Feature
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Many larger airports have separate security lanes for frequent flyers with a high status and/or people flying first class. Often they are one and the same due to free upgrades given to frequent flyers.
The shorter lane thing is just a courtesy airlines extend to regular customers and some airports go along with it. The people still go through security the same way everyone else does, they are just able to avoid some of the lines. I normally go through those express lanes, but the TSA goons still want to open the bag full of video equipment I usually travel with and I've had 4 pat downs so far this year.
Some people who don't fly much get annoyed, probably the same people who don't like being in a high-numbered boarding group. They need to get over it...or fly more.
1999 9-3 SE auto (daily driver)
1996 9000 CSE 5 speed (soon to leave)
2003 9-5 Linear SportWagon (wife's)
1984 C900 4 door Base model (RIP)
1995 9000 CS (sold)
1996 9000 CS (RIP)
2000 9-3 SE (RIP)
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Flying first class, No Snaab, Mon, 25 Apr 2011 15:09:46
- Don't complain too loudly in line, nwas, Tue, 26 Apr 2011 13:26:43
- Re: Flying first class, Craig, Tue, 26 Apr 2011 10:01:31
- What happens is this..., Noel , Tue, 26 Apr 2011 07:44:18 <-- Viewing This Message
- Perhaps it was a matter of WHO they were...hmmm?!, Joeychess, Mon, 25 Apr 2011 22:23:50
- Kinda makes sense, Reality, Mon, 25 Apr 2011 20:19:02
- I see it in every airport, MI-Roger , Mon, 25 Apr 2011 17:31:20
- This is not ethical, Mike Johnson, Mon, 25 Apr 2011 17:02:19
- Re: Flying first class, RonD , Mon, 25 Apr 2011 15:30:19
- Re: Flying first class, RonD , Mon, 25 Apr 2011 15:29:15
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!