Pretty nasty here in NJ - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
6/18 Reminder: Your Amazon.com Purchases Pay Saabnet! | 4/20 Small Batch Order: Saabnet.com T-Shirts!! Put in Your Order Now!!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Driving rain, howling winds, and I don't think the main part of the storm is even here yet. Lights are flickering. (We have a small generator, flashlights, and a transistor radio just in case). Spent most of the day preparing, moving stuff inside that might get blown around and become missiles. The Saabs have been moved as far away from trees as possible, just hoping a large branch doesn't get blown into one of them. We're supposed to get 7" to 10" of rain, flooding is going to be bad but fortunately we're on high ground. I guess I'll find out if there are any leaks in the house or cars!
posted by 94.100.1...
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Hurricane Irene, AeroLady, Sat, 27 Aug 2011 16:48:51
- Just got the power back today (Dover, MA), dmz789qqq, Thu, 1 Sep 2011 06:51:53
- power still out for me, McTeague, Sun, 28 Aug 2011 20:22:21
- Brother in NC - Lame Storm, Scott Paterson , Sun, 28 Aug 2011 06:12:10
- We're now the "United States of Panic", nwas, Sun, 28 Aug 2011 19:07:26
- Re: We're now the "United States of Panic", Dan , Mon, 29 Aug 2011 18:51:29
- Agree, but the only way to get people to react is to, Noel, Mon, 29 Aug 2011 07:32:45
- "United States of Panic" because we're lazy..., Skip, Mon, 29 Aug 2011 04:43:23
- Couldn't agree more... n/m, Joeychess, Sun, 28 Aug 2011 20:13:58
- Maybe, but it still killed people., Noel, Sun, 28 Aug 2011 11:04:50
- not even like a bad thunderstorm here in DC, rob 96 aero, Sat, 27 Aug 2011 22:13:54
- No worries, Reality, Sat, 27 Aug 2011 19:21:28
- Pretty nasty here in NJ, JerseySaab , Sat, 27 Aug 2011 18:43:07 <-- Viewing This Message
- Good luck, DE , Sat, 27 Aug 2011 18:01:57
- You'll likely be fine. Really you will!, Noel, Sat, 27 Aug 2011 17:51:37
- Our concern from Michigan, MI-Roger , Sat, 27 Aug 2011 17:34:56
- Will it help...., nwas, Sat, 27 Aug 2011 17:04:02
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!