Re: We're now the "United States of Panic" - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
4/20 Small Batch Order: Saabnet.com T-Shirts!! Put in Your Order Now!!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I disagree. How can you evacuate a large population in a short time such as NYC? It can't be done in 4 hrs. Instead of the hurricane hitting NYC, it hit Upstate NY and Vermont. I was at a bachelors party in the Catskills Mtn during the weekend and it rained 13 inches on Sunday. I saw massive flooding and devastation in the area. I'd rather be safe than sorry... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v732/mrrun2fast/photo11.jpg[/IMG]">
posted by 24.239.121...
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Hurricane Irene, AeroLady, Sat, 27 Aug 2011 16:48:51
- Just got the power back today (Dover, MA), dmz789qqq, Thu, 1 Sep 2011 06:51:53
- power still out for me, McTeague, Sun, 28 Aug 2011 20:22:21
- Brother in NC - Lame Storm, Scott Paterson , Sun, 28 Aug 2011 06:12:10
- We're now the "United States of Panic", nwas, Sun, 28 Aug 2011 19:07:26
- Re: We're now the "United States of Panic", Dan , Mon, 29 Aug 2011 18:51:29 <-- Viewing This Message
- Agree, but the only way to get people to react is to, Noel , Mon, 29 Aug 2011 07:32:45
- "United States of Panic" because we're lazy..., Skip, Mon, 29 Aug 2011 04:43:23
- Couldn't agree more... n/m, Joeychess, Sun, 28 Aug 2011 20:13:58
- Maybe, but it still killed people., Noel , Sun, 28 Aug 2011 11:04:50
- not even like a bad thunderstorm here in DC, rob 96 aero, Sat, 27 Aug 2011 22:13:54
- No worries, Reality, Sat, 27 Aug 2011 19:21:28
- Pretty nasty here in NJ, JerseySaab , Sat, 27 Aug 2011 18:43:07
- Good luck, DE , Sat, 27 Aug 2011 18:01:57
- You'll likely be fine. Really you will!, Noel , Sat, 27 Aug 2011 17:51:37
- Our concern from Michigan, MI-Roger , Sat, 27 Aug 2011 17:34:56
- Will it help...., nwas, Sat, 27 Aug 2011 17:04:02
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!