Re: A little sad....but good - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Lorain, Ohio - less than a mile from Lake Erie. Houses around here are selling for pennies on the dollar. I can view the only local high school from my front door - we at one time had four in the city. There is a construction fence currently around it because it going to be torn down and a new one built within the next two years. Things can only get better, so I can't lose if I decide to dump the properties in a few years. A 30-year plan is $36k in rents/year for over a million in income. A retirement 401k won't get me that.
They will be insured for replacement cost - ~$300k each, so may be I could afford to build a hotel on site if I burn them to the ground. :)
->Posting last edited on Mon, 22 Oct 2012 15:07:33.
Posts in this Thread:
- Good things can happen to people who work hard., DougM , Mon, 22 Oct 2012 14:03:06
- Re: Good things can happen to people who work hard., turbocon86, Tue, 23 Oct 2012 07:48:40
- wow, SRS900S, Mon, 22 Oct 2012 21:51:13
- Pay down the loan with some of the profit..., Mark from Toronto, Mon, 22 Oct 2012 20:26:43
- A very good deal, RS , Mon, 22 Oct 2012 19:06:36
- Congratulations, Tim, Mon, 22 Oct 2012 18:55:45
- Congratulations!, MI-Roger , Mon, 22 Oct 2012 16:23:50
- Re: Good things can happen to people who work hard., NCCaniac , Mon, 22 Oct 2012 14:30:10
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!