Re: rental burnout - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: rental burnout
Posted by bazil burns (more from bazil burns) on Tue, 23 Oct 2012 18:15:21
In Reply to: rental burnout, DougM [Profile/Gallery]
, Tue, 23 Oct 2012 04:16:43
Is it terrible that this was the first thing that came to mind when I saw the subject of that post? (link)
Congrats, it sounds like you fell into quite the sweet deal. :) I find this kinda inspirational because I was thinking of attempting something like this in the near future. The property, not the rental car abuse. :-p
posted by 69.205.39...
Posts in this Thread:
- Good things can happen to people who work hard., DougM , Mon, 22 Oct 2012 14:03:06
- Re: Good things can happen to people who work hard., turbocon86, Tue, 23 Oct 2012 07:48:40
- wow, SRS900S, Mon, 22 Oct 2012 21:51:13
- Pay down the loan with some of the profit..., Mark from Toronto, Mon, 22 Oct 2012 20:26:43
- A very good deal, RS , Mon, 22 Oct 2012 19:06:36
- Congratulations, Tim, Mon, 22 Oct 2012 18:55:45
- Congratulations!, MI-Roger , Mon, 22 Oct 2012 16:23:50
- Re: Good things can happen to people who work hard., NCCaniac , Mon, 22 Oct 2012 14:30:10
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!