I blame the prednisone.... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
....the doctor gave me for a sciatic nerve problem I was having. The drug wired me up for a week and made me think really clear. I slept 8 hours total in a 4-day stretch, and functioned well above capacity. Everything about the deal fell into place just as if it was designed to do.
I wouldn't go so far as to call myself a rental property manager. If I had a choice, I would pay someone to manage these other properties for me. I sometimes have a tendency to be too nice when dealing with tenants with money issues. My current tenant got 4 months behind before I got fed up and decided to evict. Amazing how a eviction notice on my lawyers letterhead made rent money magically appear.
Posts in this Thread:
- Good things can happen to people who work hard., DougM , Mon, 22 Oct 2012 14:03:06
- Re: Good things can happen to people who work hard., turbocon86, Tue, 23 Oct 2012 07:48:40
- wow, SRS900S, Mon, 22 Oct 2012 21:51:13
- Pay down the loan with some of the profit..., Mark from Toronto, Mon, 22 Oct 2012 20:26:43
- A very good deal, RS , Mon, 22 Oct 2012 19:06:36
- Congratulations, Tim, Mon, 22 Oct 2012 18:55:45
- Congratulations!, MI-Roger , Mon, 22 Oct 2012 16:23:50
- Re: Good things can happen to people who work hard., NCCaniac , Mon, 22 Oct 2012 14:30:10
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!