Congratulations - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Posted by Tim (more from Tim) on Mon, 22 Oct 2012 18:55:45
In Reply to: Good things can happen to people who work hard., DougM [Profile/Gallery]
, Mon, 22 Oct 2012 14:03:06
You have excellent timing, both times around. 20+% rental yield makes the purchase quite worthwhile, especially since you already have 14years of rental property management experience under your belt. You are absolutely correct, it certainly beats passive wealth building a la stock market participation in the forseeable future. You will be providing a valuable service to your tenants without Wall Street intermediaries getting in the way and taking their slices left and right.
posted by 75.69.1...
Posts in this Thread:
- Good things can happen to people who work hard., DougM , Mon, 22 Oct 2012 14:03:06
- Re: Good things can happen to people who work hard., turbocon86, Tue, 23 Oct 2012 07:48:40
- wow, SRS900S, Mon, 22 Oct 2012 21:51:13
- Pay down the loan with some of the profit..., Mark from Toronto, Mon, 22 Oct 2012 20:26:43
- A very good deal, RS , Mon, 22 Oct 2012 19:06:36
- Congratulations, Tim, Mon, 22 Oct 2012 18:55:45 <-- Viewing This Message
- Congratulations!, MI-Roger , Mon, 22 Oct 2012 16:23:50
- Re: Good things can happen to people who work hard., NCCaniac , Mon, 22 Oct 2012 14:30:10
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!