Re: rental burnout - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
This is the best time to buy real estate since the great depression. I'm telling everyone I know to lock low and stock up. I've had rental properties since 1990. We picked up two this year. A couple suggestions.
Never buy anything you have to look at a daily basis. I don't want to own the house accross the street. Buy a single family home for yourself at least a few blocks away from your duplexes. Use a company like National Tenant Network to screen your tenants. HotpadsDotCom is a great web sight for advertising. Maximize ALL of your income tax deductions. You are out for cash flow, equity, appreciation & tax deductions. They will take away more of your free time.....guaranteed.
posted by 67.11.205...
1986 SPG X 2
Posts in this Thread:
- Good things can happen to people who work hard., DougM , Mon, 22 Oct 2012 14:03:06
- Re: Good things can happen to people who work hard., turbocon86, Tue, 23 Oct 2012 07:48:40
- wow, SRS900S, Mon, 22 Oct 2012 21:51:13
- Pay down the loan with some of the profit..., Mark from Toronto, Mon, 22 Oct 2012 20:26:43
- A very good deal, RS , Mon, 22 Oct 2012 19:06:36
- Congratulations, Tim, Mon, 22 Oct 2012 18:55:45
- Congratulations!, MI-Roger , Mon, 22 Oct 2012 16:23:50
- Re: Good things can happen to people who work hard., NCCaniac , Mon, 22 Oct 2012 14:30:10
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!