ha ha - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Let's just look at this thread.
There were 6 "branches" that you extended. Four of them you had the last post. One was Snowmobile's where he didn't directly contradict you, and Craig's which didn't include any content and was kind of pitiful, certainly nothing worthy of a response.
So, I'll stick with "You always have to have the last word, and will drag out any disagreement until you get it",OR until the person you're disagreeing with posts a fig leaf or completely fails.
2007 9-5 Aero SC [60th]
2004 9-3 Aero
2005 9-5 Aero
2005 9-5 Arc
2007 9-5 Aero SC [60th]
2005 9-5 Aero (son's)
2005 9-5 Arc (daughter's)
2002 9-5 Aero SW (1st SAAB, taken out by Bambi)
1999 9-5 SE6 SW (brief interim between '02 & '07)
1999 9-5 SE (taken out by daughter on icy rd)
ex-2004 9-3 Aero SS (ex-wife's)
Posts in this Thread:
- GM to build Cadillac ELR in Detroit, JohnA , Wed, 17 Oct 2012 11:41:22
- Fourth Badge Engineered Volt, MI-Roger , Wed, 17 Oct 2012 14:24:39
- Re: Fourth Badge Engineered Volt, No Snaab, Wed, 17 Oct 2012 15:59:08
- Currency rates explain, poop deck pappy , Thu, 18 Oct 2012 05:27:26
- Yes, all from Dee-troit (n/m), MI-Roger , Thu, 18 Oct 2012 03:41:08
- I'm curious, No Snaab, Thu, 18 Oct 2012 04:14:23
- More like $20/gallon in order to justify a plug-in, Tim, Thu, 18 Oct 2012 19:10:14
- 20 miles? 200 work days? Bending facts?, dmz789qqq, Fri, 19 Oct 2012 06:47:22
- Charging at work? 250 commute days/yr? EPA God Says?, Tim, Fri, 19 Oct 2012 07:06:54
- Give yourself a favor - read the definition of MPGe., dmz789qqq, Fri, 19 Oct 2012 08:06:19
- If it was any good..., JerseySaab , Fri, 19 Oct 2012 09:00:58
- Oh please..., Craig, Fri, 19 Oct 2012 09:28:12
- Re: Oh please..., Tim, Fri, 19 Oct 2012 09:56:07
- Re: Oh please..., Craig, Fri, 19 Oct 2012 10:53:23
- Re: Oh please..., Tim, Fri, 19 Oct 2012 11:31:35
- Re: Oh please..., Craig, Fri, 19 Oct 2012 12:16:40
- What are you talking about?, Tim, Fri, 19 Oct 2012 12:37:49
- Re: What are you talking about?, JerseySaab , Fri, 19 Oct 2012 13:01:32
- Please stop feeding the troll!, Noel , Fri, 19 Oct 2012 16:29:44
- Ah, didn't see this was the same douche as 'reality' nm, Craig, Sat, 20 Oct 2012 10:25:35
- I can't believe you actually wrote PEEING CONTEST, Tim, Sat, 20 Oct 2012 05:28:07
- Actually, I would have said "pissing contest", AeroEd , Sat, 20 Oct 2012 06:59:58
- Factual Error, Tim, Sun, 21 Oct 2012 14:14:29
- ha ha, AeroEd , Tue, 23 Oct 2012 18:35:28 <-- Viewing This Message
- ha!, Snowmobile , Sun, 21 Oct 2012 18:19:29
- Thanks, Ed! Saved me from making, Noel , Sat, 20 Oct 2012 09:19:55
- Did you actually write, Tim, Sat, 20 Oct 2012 05:20:40
- Oh please indeed..., JerseySaab , Fri, 19 Oct 2012 09:46:40
- Same people probably didn't want to give up horses..., Craig, Fri, 19 Oct 2012 08:47:47
- Exactly: The future is going to be different, Noel , Fri, 19 Oct 2012 10:35:21
- Volt vs. Prius is like Steam Car vs. Internal Combustio, Tim, Fri, 19 Oct 2012 09:11:05
- Not horses, but practicality and economics, JerseySaab , Fri, 19 Oct 2012 09:05:57
- Then you agree that mpgE is not MPG!, Tim, Fri, 19 Oct 2012 08:40:12
- Re: I'm curious, Noel , Thu, 18 Oct 2012 06:38:03
- Re: Fourth Badge Engineered Volt, Simon S, Wed, 17 Oct 2012 17:14:50
- Third (n/m), Siegfried, Wed, 17 Oct 2012 15:01:41
- +1. nm, Simon S, Wed, 17 Oct 2012 17:15:51
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!