Manual 9-3 - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
1/3 Saabnet.com Member of the Year: DougM
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
FWIW, I just checked some pictures I've got of the instrument panel of my 2000 9-3 SE 5-speed.
65 mph = 2250 rpm
75 mph = 2700 rpm
95 mph = 3500 rpm
posted by 98.25.45...
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Why aren't final drives taller?, GFW3pedals , Tue, 11 Mar 2014 11:32:19
- Re: Why aren't final drives taller?, TML , Tue, 18 Mar 2014 07:48:41
- Not a concern, vvk, Mon, 17 Mar 2014 18:41:04
- Re: Why aren't final drives taller?, JimBlake , Wed, 12 Mar 2014 10:42:09
- Watch for oil consumption via pcv at those speeds., Norm9-5, Tue, 11 Mar 2014 18:11:29
- Re: Why aren't final drives taller?, No Snaab, Tue, 11 Mar 2014 15:36:58
- Re: Why aren't final drives taller?, Brucer, Tue, 11 Mar 2014 14:59:41
- Re: Why aren't final drives taller?, Craig, Tue, 11 Mar 2014 14:22:21
- Re: Why aren't final drives taller?, dtechakacheaptech, Tue, 11 Mar 2014 14:03:47
- Difference between a manual and automatic, MI-Roger , Tue, 11 Mar 2014 13:54:44
- Manual 9-3, Kristjan , Tue, 11 Mar 2014 15:02:39 <-- Viewing This Message
- this is my biggest complaint with my 9-3, AdamD, Tue, 11 Mar 2014 13:10:16
- Re: Why aren't final drives taller?, Cmyles , Tue, 11 Mar 2014 12:02:38
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!