Your process sounds good - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
10/5 Photo of the Year Winners | 10/5 IAC Car Show 10/15
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
When you call who do you ask for? Just the sales department? The last two times I was involved buying a car the salesman made no decision at all. Everything came from the manager, he even came to close the deal. When my daughter bought a car this sales guy did the 20 yard dash quite a few times.
I've been doing the research, mostly from edmunds and I am looking at the shopping services but don't see much value there. I would even consider traveling a moderate distance for a price. I was planning an approach similar to what you described, maybe try emailing the internet sales department. Prices off Long Island my be a little cheaper. Thanks
posted by 96.246.29...
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- So how do you get the best price from a new car dealer?, adl6009 , Wed, 13 Aug 2014 21:39:01
- Diesel Jeep GC-I pick it up 2morrow, adl6009 , Tue, 19 Aug 2014 20:11:43
- How are you liking the Grand Cherokee?, No Snaab, Sat, 20 Sep 2014 08:05:35
- Great ride today, adl6009 , Wed, 20 Aug 2014 17:26:28
- Way to work for your money! nm, Norm9-5, Wed, 20 Aug 2014 16:10:26
- Re: Diesel Jeep GC-I pick it up 2morrow, No Snaab, Wed, 20 Aug 2014 04:28:01
- Re: So how do you get the best price from a new car dealer?, A1-turbo, Thu, 14 Aug 2014 11:51:28
- Buy Online..., Used to be Chaz, Thu, 14 Aug 2014 10:04:32
- Re: So how do you get the best price from a new car dealer?, AeroEd , Thu, 14 Aug 2014 09:17:24
- Re: So how do you get the best price from a new car dealer?, rick, Thu, 14 Aug 2014 05:23:51
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!