Great ride today - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
1/3 Saabnet.com Member of the Year: DougM
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
After a couple of small hicups getting the car (bank didn't have the check on time, the dealer didn't want my leased car return-tells me he didn't have room to park it because of all the cars from superstorm Sandy) the G Cherokee was great. First impressions are very favorable, good ride, good fit and finish, good stereo, great acceleration. You would almost never know it was a diesel. Taking a short road trip tomorrow.
posted by 96.246.29...
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- So how do you get the best price from a new car dealer?, adl6009 , Wed, 13 Aug 2014 21:39:01
- Diesel Jeep GC-I pick it up 2morrow, adl6009 , Tue, 19 Aug 2014 20:11:43
- How are you liking the Grand Cherokee?, No Snaab, Sat, 20 Sep 2014 08:05:35
- Great ride today, adl6009 , Wed, 20 Aug 2014 17:26:28 <-- Viewing This Message
- Way to work for your money! nm, Norm9-5, Wed, 20 Aug 2014 16:10:26
- Re: Diesel Jeep GC-I pick it up 2morrow, No Snaab, Wed, 20 Aug 2014 04:28:01
- Re: So how do you get the best price from a new car dealer?, A1-turbo, Thu, 14 Aug 2014 11:51:28
- Buy Online..., Used to be Chaz, Thu, 14 Aug 2014 10:04:32
- Re: So how do you get the best price from a new car dealer?, AeroEd , Thu, 14 Aug 2014 09:17:24
- Re: So how do you get the best price from a new car dealer?, rick, Thu, 14 Aug 2014 05:23:51
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!