Isolated, expensive.... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Taos is wonderful, exotic, mystical, "artsy", but a little too isolated for me, not really on the way to anywhere, 1 1/2 hours to Santa Fe, if you consider Santa Fe a proper city. IMHO Colorado "smokes" New Mexico..... Lots more skiing and close by civility.
Posts in this Thread:
- Who can tell me about Taos, NM?, Noel , Sun, 19 Apr 2015 11:46:37
- re Taos, not recommended as a place to retire to, used2bcheaptech, Wed, 22 Apr 2015 09:06:48
- Isolated, expensive...., Mike Lynch , Tue, 21 Apr 2015 16:37:49 <-- Viewing This Message
- Earthships on the Mesa., Montana Tom , Mon, 20 Apr 2015 20:32:57
- Telluride CO, used2cheaptech, Mon, 20 Apr 2015 13:32:42
- Re: Who can tell me about Taos, NM?, BobS, Mon, 20 Apr 2015 11:38:41
- Re: Who can tell me about Taos, NM?, used2bcheaptech, Sun, 19 Apr 2015 12:06:35
- I can ......, jimmy, Sun, 19 Apr 2015 12:18:54
- yep, TimN , Sun, 19 Apr 2015 20:11:29
- The Hum!, Les_H, Mon, 20 Apr 2015 07:13:58
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!