Re: Isolated, expensive.... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: Isolated, expensive....
Posted by No Snaab [Email] (more from No Snaab) on Wed, 22 Apr 2015 04:07:34
In Reply to: Isolated, expensive...., Mike Lynch [Profile/Gallery]
, Tue, 21 Apr 2015 16:37:49
Sounds similar to my experience living in Aspen. At first it sounds nice to get away from the typical suburban chain store/restaurant/car dealership rows and it is, until you finding yourself driving 45 miles each way to visit such places. In Aspen you had to go "down valley" for seemingly everything. It's like friends of mine who live in the country for the piece and quiet but end up spending hours in the car every day to work, shop, etc. Not for me.
Posts in this Thread:
- Who can tell me about Taos, NM?, Noel , Sun, 19 Apr 2015 11:46:37
- re Taos, not recommended as a place to retire to, used2bcheaptech, Wed, 22 Apr 2015 09:06:48
- Isolated, expensive...., Mike Lynch , Tue, 21 Apr 2015 16:37:49
- Earthships on the Mesa., Montana Tom , Mon, 20 Apr 2015 20:32:57
- Telluride CO, used2cheaptech, Mon, 20 Apr 2015 13:32:42
- Re: Who can tell me about Taos, NM?, BobS, Mon, 20 Apr 2015 11:38:41
- Re: Who can tell me about Taos, NM?, used2bcheaptech, Sun, 19 Apr 2015 12:06:35
- I can ......, jimmy, Sun, 19 Apr 2015 12:18:54
- yep, TimN , Sun, 19 Apr 2015 20:11:29
- The Hum!, Les_H, Mon, 20 Apr 2015 07:13:58
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!