Living way out there - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Living way out there
Posted by Cary (more from Cary) on Sun, 26 Apr 2015 06:32:48
In Reply to: Re: Isolated, expensive...., No Snaab, Wed, 22 Apr 2015 04:07:34
We had friends that lived way out there on the side
of a mountain in West Virginia. Absolutely lovely
place, but 45 minutes from anything. When their
kids got to middle-school age it had become too much
driving. They're very happy in Charleston now, where
they can walk most places they need to get to on an
Retirement is quite a few years off, but I'm leaning
more towards a walkable location with public transportation
and many things to do. I know I won't be able to drive
forever, I don't want that to stop me from being able
to do what I want to do.
posted by 74.92.140...
Posts in this Thread:
- Who can tell me about Taos, NM?, Noel , Sun, 19 Apr 2015 11:46:37
- re Taos, not recommended as a place to retire to, used2bcheaptech, Wed, 22 Apr 2015 09:06:48
- Isolated, expensive...., Mike Lynch , Tue, 21 Apr 2015 16:37:49
- Earthships on the Mesa., Montana Tom , Mon, 20 Apr 2015 20:32:57
- Telluride CO, used2cheaptech, Mon, 20 Apr 2015 13:32:42
- Re: Who can tell me about Taos, NM?, BobS, Mon, 20 Apr 2015 11:38:41
- Re: Who can tell me about Taos, NM?, used2bcheaptech, Sun, 19 Apr 2015 12:06:35
- I can ......, jimmy, Sun, 19 Apr 2015 12:18:54
- yep, TimN , Sun, 19 Apr 2015 20:11:29
- The Hum!, Les_H, Mon, 20 Apr 2015 07:13:58
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!