Similar Issue - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
1/3 Saabnet.com Member of the Year: DougM
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
My wife and I adopted twin girls this year; placement in January and finalized in July. In February my company modified their adoption assistance program to include a 3 year voluntary separation provision. When I sent in my paperwork in July for the financial assistance I got the "oh, by the way this got changed."
I politely did let my local HR representative know that I was disappointed that the change was made while our adoption was in our foster parent period required by Illinois law. There is nothing I could do about it and I'm not planning on leaving the company, but who knows what may happen over the next three years.
2010 9-3 XWD AT
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Recourse when company policy changes, ELaw , Mon, 19 Oct 2015 11:24:43
- Companies basically don't care about employees, Noel , Wed, 21 Oct 2015 06:24:52
- if it's not written, it doesn't exist NM, Trev, Tue, 20 Oct 2015 15:39:07
- Sounds like Scrum, Dale , Tue, 20 Oct 2015 15:36:18
- Similar Issue, 93Gator , Tue, 20 Oct 2015 12:01:15 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Recourse when company policy changes, Craig, Tue, 20 Oct 2015 11:20:09
- Re: Recourse when company policy changes, Name Left Blank, Mon, 19 Oct 2015 18:01:23
- Heh..., ELaw , Tue, 20 Oct 2015 11:02:23
- Re: Recourse when company policy changes, MI-Roger , Mon, 19 Oct 2015 11:51:42
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!