Do not agree. - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Do not agree.
Posted by Cary (more from Cary) on Sat, 21 May 2016 10:57:12
In Reply to: The basic problem: we live too long, JerseySaab [Profile/Gallery]
, Sat, 21 May 2016 09:22:58
The older generation is a valuable asset to society. My wife works as a
nanny for a 1-year-old of friends of ours. They benefit. I'm 57 and at
work I keep our 20 and 30-somethings marching in the same line. Work
benefits. Now it is true that our two kids are pretty much launched out on their own (well,
I've got one more year of tuition to go), but post-child-bearing adults
still very much contribute to the well-being of society.
That being said, going out with grace and style is something I think
about a lot.
posted by 74.92.140...
Posts in this Thread:
- OT: Continuing Care Retirement Communities, MI-Roger , Fri, 20 May 2016 07:26:40
- Would you sell Saabs as Buicks are the norm,, cheaptech , Sun, 22 May 2016 14:06:02
- Re: OT: Continuing Care Retirement Communities, don_young , Sun, 22 May 2016 13:57:57
- Re: OT: a lot of sad stories, Tom G , Sat, 21 May 2016 20:53:38
- Re: OT: Continuing Care Retirement Communities, EGD , Sat, 21 May 2016 06:20:05
- Re: OT: for EGD, Tom G , Sat, 21 May 2016 20:47:34
- The situation we are trying to avoid for our kids, MI-Roger , Sat, 21 May 2016 14:45:39
- The basic problem: we live too long, JerseySaab , Sat, 21 May 2016 09:22:58
- Do not agree., Cary, Sat, 21 May 2016 10:57:12 <-- Viewing This Message
- Easy to burn a lot of $$, EricG, Fri, 20 May 2016 20:51:57
- Re: OT: Continuing Care Retirement Communities, NCCaniac , Fri, 20 May 2016 10:54:26
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!