Re: Very OT: Dreading death of dog. Need to think ahead for - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
7/31 Member of the Year |
7/20 Member Feature: Fewer Ads in Classifieds & More |
7/20: Saab Convention Photos |
New Feature: BB Daily Digest Email
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | BBFAQ |
Prev by Date | Next by Date | Post Followup ]
Member Login / Signup - Members see fewer ads. - Latest Member Gallery Photos
Re: Very OT: Dreading death of dog. Need to think ahead for
Posted by BobD (more from BobD) on Sun, 17 Jul 2016 09:01:26
In Reply to: Very OT: Dreading death of dog. Need to think ahead for, bender [Profile/Gallery]
, Fri, 15 Jul 2016 18:40:45
Bender, Not sure of your specifics.
Make sure you have checked out and have contact for a vet who will come to your house for euthanasia. In my area there are several and they provide a very respectful process in your dogs accustomed environment.
Getting old and somewhat feeble and then not waking from a sleep is not uncommon, but not the norm. One of the hardest situations is for your friend to be debilitated and suffering. Cremation is often the most
available option and you can then spread ashes where you would not be able to bury. I hope your process goes well and you have a smooth process for saying good bye.
posted by 207.118.2...
Posts in this Thread:
- Very OT: Dreading death of dog. Need to think ahead for, bender , Fri, 15 Jul 2016 18:40:45
- Thank you all for the replies., bender , Sun, 17 Jul 2016 09:41:19
- Re: Very OT: Dreading death of dog. Need to think ahead for, BobD, Sun, 17 Jul 2016 09:01:26 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Very OT: Dreading death of dog. Need to think ahead for, Tom G , Sun, 17 Jul 2016 05:50:13
- Re: Very OT: Dreading death of dog. Need to think ahead for, Skip, Sat, 16 Jul 2016 19:41:01
- Re: Very OT: Dreading death of dog. Need to think ahead for, JerseySaab , Sat, 16 Jul 2016 06:22:07
- Re: Very OT: Dreading death of dog. Need to think ahead for, Bill Homer, Fri, 15 Jul 2016 19:59:39
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!