Re: Very OT: Dreading death of dog. Need to think ahead for - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
7/31 Member of the Year |
7/20 Member Feature: Fewer Ads in Classifieds & More |
7/20: Saab Convention Photos |
New Feature: BB Daily Digest Email
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
She's nearing 15, but is in overall great health and she's a happy dog. I just need to be ready for the day and quit assuming she'll be around forever. I know other members in my family aren't strong enough to think ahead so I want to be ready. It'll be emotionally difficult to think optimally in the moment. I'm grateful she's not sick. She had one of her digits amputated last year and since, she's been thriving.
It sounds like cremation is what most pick. Is it really a good process? Do they only cremate your dog and clean out the old ashes? There's something uneasy about it as I'd really like to be the last one to hold her but I could also end up regretting where she was buried.
2001 9-3 Viggen Laser Red 5 door 44k miles
2000 9-3 SE Midnight Blue 5 door (Sold)
Posts in this Thread:
- Very OT: Dreading death of dog. Need to think ahead for, bender , Fri, 15 Jul 2016 18:40:45
- Thank you all for the replies., bender , Sun, 17 Jul 2016 09:41:19
- Re: Very OT: Dreading death of dog. Need to think ahead for, BobD, Sun, 17 Jul 2016 09:01:26
- Re: Very OT: Dreading death of dog. Need to think ahead for, Tom G , Sun, 17 Jul 2016 05:50:13
- Re: Very OT: Dreading death of dog. Need to think ahead for, Skip, Sat, 16 Jul 2016 19:41:01
- Re: Very OT: Dreading death of dog. Need to think ahead for, JerseySaab , Sat, 16 Jul 2016 06:22:07
- Re: Very OT: Dreading death of dog. Need to think ahead for, Bill Homer, Fri, 15 Jul 2016 19:59:39
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!