I was afraid of that - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
As I was typing my reply last night I wondered if registration fees increased significantly. Crap!
I have to fix the exhaust and fix the leaky heater O-rings before I can drive the car this Spring. You may see it in the classifieds here following that.
EDIT: I just checked the Secretary of State's website and the license fees will increase from $171 to $203 for my Viggen this year. I suggest you investigate your fees. Maybe someone fat-fingered or transposed the digits of your Sticker Price. I would think you should pay about 80-90% of what I pay based on the original MSRP of both vehicles.
->Posting last edited on Tue, 7 Feb 2017 04:44:04.
2008 9-5 Aero Sedan
2006 9-3SC 2.0T
2000 Viggen Convertible
2000 9-5lpt Sedan, sold at 318K miles
Posts in this Thread:
- Liscense plate costs, Ken , Mon, 6 Feb 2017 16:22:00
- This is crazy, Montana Tom , Tue, 7 Feb 2017 00:20:54
- Wow, you were gobsmacked!, MI-Roger , Mon, 6 Feb 2017 16:34:07
- gobsmacked AND depressed, Ken , Mon, 6 Feb 2017 19:56:49
- I was afraid of that, MI-Roger , Tue, 7 Feb 2017 03:21:26 <-- Viewing This Message
- You were right!, Ken , Tue, 7 Feb 2017 14:25:38
- Re: I was afraid of that, TG, Tue, 7 Feb 2017 03:39:47
- Re: I was afraid of that, tri again, Tue, 7 Feb 2017 06:51:36
- Re: I was afraid of that, PGAero , Wed, 8 Feb 2017 08:12:25
- Reg. in another state first, then in your home state, Montana Tom , Tue, 7 Feb 2017 20:47:06
- Re: I was afraid of that, seth1065 , Tue, 7 Feb 2017 14:02:09
- Yipes! NY State asleep at the tax wheel!, westernny, Tue, 7 Feb 2017 07:16:12
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!