That is a serious dump! - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
At first, I thought there were grade variations in the hill obscuring the chairs... they're freaking buried! nice. We have not had a good dump yet this year... just many small storms, and some freezing rain...
We've got a similar deal up here - every other year, it's a $40 e-test, which for newer cars is an odb scan, but on my c900's it's a tailpipe test... the saabs always pass it easily so it's no big deal. registration is about $100 in addition to that on an annual basis...
Posts in this Thread:
- Liscense plate costs, Ken , Mon, 6 Feb 2017 16:22:00
- This is crazy, Montana Tom , Tue, 7 Feb 2017 00:20:54
- Wow, you were gobsmacked!, MI-Roger , Mon, 6 Feb 2017 16:34:07
- gobsmacked AND depressed, Ken , Mon, 6 Feb 2017 19:56:49
- I was afraid of that, MI-Roger , Tue, 7 Feb 2017 03:21:26
- You were right!, Ken , Tue, 7 Feb 2017 14:25:38
- Re: I was afraid of that, TG, Tue, 7 Feb 2017 03:39:47
- Re: I was afraid of that, tri again, Tue, 7 Feb 2017 06:51:36
- Re: I was afraid of that, PGAero , Wed, 8 Feb 2017 08:12:25
- Reg. in another state first, then in your home state, Montana Tom , Tue, 7 Feb 2017 20:47:06
- Re: I was afraid of that, seth1065 , Tue, 7 Feb 2017 14:02:09
- Yipes! NY State asleep at the tax wheel!, westernny, Tue, 7 Feb 2017 07:16:12
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!