Modern publishing though may not be so bad to get into... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Anyone and their dog can make up a wordpress site these days, so depending on your objectives, ambitions, and standards, it need not take much time or cost much (or even anything) to get started... it's more work obviously the more seriously you take it, and more easy to monetize and needn't be to expensive regardless.
Contrast that to starting a print magazine... so much easier and cheaper!
I'd encourage you to go for it if you are keen, and let us know about it, as there may be others here interested in what you do!
Posts in this Thread:
- OT: Hemmings (spit!)...Cry?...Curse?...Both?, MI-Roger , Sat, 18 Mar 2017 16:40:12
- Strange choice to cancel this one..., Tulsaab , Mon, 20 Mar 2017 11:11:00
- A sad day indeed...Highlights, GFW3pedals , Sun, 19 Mar 2017 08:32:53
- Publishing is a weird business., Noel , Sun, 19 Mar 2017 07:34:23
- Re: Publishing is a weird business., Ted, Sun, 9 Apr 2017 19:23:04
- Modern publishing though may not be so bad to get into..., Snowmobile , Mon, 20 Mar 2017 08:30:16 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Publishing is a weird business., JerseySaab , Sun, 19 Mar 2017 08:13:35
- My suspicions although I know nothing about publishing, MI-Roger , Sun, 19 Mar 2017 08:11:54
- Wow! Sad. A great magazine., K-Saab , Sun, 19 Mar 2017 03:54:00
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!