OT: Anyone familiar with Honda Ridgelines? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
OT: Anyone familiar with Honda Ridgelines?
Posted by andym (more from andym) on Thu, 20 Jul 2017 07:16:05
My sister in law is a gardener and decided she wants a pick up truck. I think if she starts driving a real Ford or Chevy pickup, she may regret it. This would be for Home Depot runs and helping the kids move furniture errands, with capacity to put the grandkids in the back seat when babysitting.
I am seeing CPO Honda Ridgelines for decent prices from Honda dealers in her area. My impression is that these are not considered real pickups in the truck community so there isn't a big demand for them, especially used.
Any advice on this model?
posted by 47.22.12...
Posts in this Thread:
- OT: Anyone familiar with Honda Ridgelines?, andym, Thu, 20 Jul 2017 07:16:05 <-- Viewing This Message
- Why not picked up a used one?, Johnson, Wed, 6 Sep 2017 15:42:03
- Re: OT: Anyone familiar with Honda Ridgelines?, DickT , Mon, 24 Jul 2017 17:09:08
- Alternative : Subaru Baja, GFW3pedals , Fri, 21 Jul 2017 05:55:081
- Re: OT: Anyone familiar with Honda Ridgelines?, BobD, Thu, 20 Jul 2017 13:05:51
- Will probably work well for the uses you stated, MI-Roger , Thu, 20 Jul 2017 08:24:05
- Re: OT: Anyone familiar with Honda Ridgelines?, Snowmobile , Thu, 20 Jul 2017 08:10:00
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!