Alternative : Subaru Baja - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Not a truck by any means, but similar to the Ridgeline. Almost as ugly as the Ridgeline too, depending on your view. I was actually considering a Baja myself recently, as I am a Subaru guy along with Saab, but I just couldnt get over the dumb plastic body cladding and overall funky look.
Posts in this Thread:
- OT: Anyone familiar with Honda Ridgelines?, andym, Thu, 20 Jul 2017 07:16:05
- Why not picked up a used one?, Johnson, Wed, 6 Sep 2017 15:42:03
- Re: OT: Anyone familiar with Honda Ridgelines?, DickT , Mon, 24 Jul 2017 17:09:08
- Alternative : Subaru Baja, GFW3pedals , Fri, 21 Jul 2017 05:55:08 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: OT: Anyone familiar with Honda Ridgelines?, BobD, Thu, 20 Jul 2017 13:05:51
- Will probably work well for the uses you stated, MI-Roger , Thu, 20 Jul 2017 08:24:05
- Re: OT: Anyone familiar with Honda Ridgelines?, Snowmobile , Thu, 20 Jul 2017 08:10:00
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!