Re: OT: Anyone familiar with Honda Ridgelines? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Just spent quite a bit on a new Ridgeline. Second new vehicle I've ever bought. 200 miles on it so far and iso far so good. It's neither truck nor SUV but I'm impressed with the 1500 lb payload, 5000 lb towing capacity, good road manners, and AWD system. I wish it was a PHEV.
To put things in perspective I've been doing all my own wrenching for 50+ years. More Saabs in the family than I can mention starting with my Dad's 61 96. In the yard right now I have a 2002 9-5 manual, a 98CSE auto, a 92 Dakota 318 2wd, all driven regularly. I also have a 96CSE for parts and an 89 toyota 22RE 4wd with uninspectable rusty frame.
Posts in this Thread:
- OT: Anyone familiar with Honda Ridgelines?, andym, Thu, 20 Jul 2017 07:16:05
- Why not picked up a used one?, Johnson, Wed, 6 Sep 2017 15:42:03
- Re: OT: Anyone familiar with Honda Ridgelines?, DickT , Mon, 24 Jul 2017 17:09:08 <-- Viewing This Message
- Alternative : Subaru Baja, GFW3pedals , Fri, 21 Jul 2017 05:55:081
- Re: OT: Anyone familiar with Honda Ridgelines?, BobD, Thu, 20 Jul 2017 13:05:51
- Will probably work well for the uses you stated, MI-Roger , Thu, 20 Jul 2017 08:24:05
- Re: OT: Anyone familiar with Honda Ridgelines?, Snowmobile , Thu, 20 Jul 2017 08:10:00
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!