Fly under the radar - Lexus GX - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Fly under the radar - Lexus GX
Posted by AeroBaron (more from AeroBaron) on Tue, 12 Dec 2017 13:11:28
In Reply to: Buying a new car, advice?, Finch, Tue, 12 Dec 2017 08:45:16
4Runner is well known, and as No Snaab said, hard to go wrong with it. But, the GX470 (previous version) or GX460 (current version) share the platform w/ 4Runner and they have V8 and 4WD/AWD. Plus, the Lexus will have a nicer interior features and the possibility it was a soccer mom car and never went off road.
posted by 156.29.3...
Posts in this Thread:
- Buying a new car, advice?, Finch, Tue, 12 Dec 2017 08:45:16
- Another suggestion, vvk, Wed, 3 Jan 2018 10:17:45
- Weird, vvk, Wed, 3 Jan 2018 10:10:06
- Re: Buying new car,advice? buy an Alfa Romeo Giulia w/ 4WD, neil dale , Fri, 22 Dec 2017 12:53:011
- Re: Buying a new car, advice? thats not a" car" , it's a truck,SUV, neil dale , Thu, 21 Dec 2017 12:58:50
- Volvo XC70, Vlado, Wed, 13 Dec 2017 18:14:111
- Save Yourself $10K..., EGD , Wed, 13 Dec 2017 11:54:47
- Fly under the radar - Lexus GX, AeroBaron, Tue, 12 Dec 2017 13:11:28 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Buying a new car, advice?, Craig, Tue, 12 Dec 2017 12:09:36
- Re: Buying a new car, advice?, No Snaab, Tue, 12 Dec 2017 09:37:22
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!