Re: Buying a new car, advice? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: Buying a new car, advice?
Posted by No Snaab (more from No Snaab) on Tue, 12 Dec 2017 09:37:22
In Reply to: Buying a new car, advice?, Finch, Tue, 12 Dec 2017 08:45:16
Hard to go wrong with any 4 Runner. I drove a new one a couple of weeks ago. It was a middle of the road model which had a sticker around $44K as I recall. If you could swing the difference it would be 3 years newer or even 4 if you did an '18. Maybe you could pay an extra year. On the ones you're looking at there might be some extra "fluff" in the limited-see what you can get it for--they're probably pretty close.
posted by 99.129.240...
Posts in this Thread:
- Buying a new car, advice?, Finch, Tue, 12 Dec 2017 08:45:16
- Another suggestion, vvk, Wed, 3 Jan 2018 10:17:45
- Weird, vvk, Wed, 3 Jan 2018 10:10:06
- Re: Buying new car,advice? buy an Alfa Romeo Giulia w/ 4WD, neil dale , Fri, 22 Dec 2017 12:53:011
- Re: Buying a new car, advice? thats not a" car" , it's a truck,SUV, neil dale , Thu, 21 Dec 2017 12:58:50
- Volvo XC70, Vlado, Wed, 13 Dec 2017 18:14:111
- Save Yourself $10K..., EGD , Wed, 13 Dec 2017 11:54:47
- Fly under the radar - Lexus GX, AeroBaron, Tue, 12 Dec 2017 13:11:28
- Re: Buying a new car, advice?, Craig, Tue, 12 Dec 2017 12:09:36
- Re: Buying a new car, advice?, No Snaab, Tue, 12 Dec 2017 09:37:22 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!