Re: What is your take on Autonomous Vehicles? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
11/22 Member of the Year Voting
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I think autonomous flying vehicles make more sense. My son is an engineer with Joby Aviation. They have developed an electric VTOL 4 place aircraft that will ultimately be an autonomous air taxi:https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-01/air-taxi-startup-joby-has-a-working-prototype-and-a-fresh-100m
If you want to check out my son's saab creds see the following:
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- What is your take on Autonomous Vehicles?, Noel , Fri, 16 Feb 2018 11:01:20
- Scania in the forefront, Kristjan , Wed, 7 Mar 2018 10:20:59
- I don't understand, TML , Wed, 21 Feb 2018 07:58:54
- A boon for some, JerseySaab , Mon, 19 Feb 2018 16:08:39
- Exciting Yet Disruptive, DnstrDan , Mon, 19 Feb 2018 11:01:57
- the train?, Snowmobile , Mon, 19 Feb 2018 19:15:12
- Re: What is your take on Autonomous Vehicles?, JimBlake , Mon, 19 Feb 2018 10:44:33
- Re: What is your take on Autonomous Vehicles?, Snowmobile , Mon, 19 Feb 2018 06:20:141
- Not a fan or believer, but............., MI-Roger , Sun, 18 Feb 2018 05:01:211
- Re: What is your take on Autonomous Vehicles?, DickT , Fri, 16 Feb 2018 14:45:43 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!