Not a fan or believer, but............. - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
After riding shotgun with my B-I-L yesterday who kept glancing over his shoulder to check on his 18-month old daughter in the back seat (who was being perfectly attended to by my wife) and the inherent lane position changes that accompany such neck craning, not to mention his inability to look ahead or to the side when facing rearwards, I now support moderate levels of autonomous capabilities in vehicles.
Whew! I probably aged 10 years in those two 30 minute drives!
And he has a perfectly clean driving record with 30 years experience behind the wheel.
2008 9-5 Aero Sedan, sold at 227K miles
2006 9-3SC 2.0T - Wife's daily driver
2000 Viggen Convertible - Summer Fun Car
1964 Quantum IV Formula Car - Retirement project
2000 9-5lpt Sedan, sold at 318K miles
Posts in this Thread:
- What is your take on Autonomous Vehicles?, Noel , Fri, 16 Feb 2018 11:01:20
- Scania in the forefront, Kristjan , Wed, 7 Mar 2018 10:20:59
- I don't understand, TML , Wed, 21 Feb 2018 07:58:54
- A boon for some, JerseySaab , Mon, 19 Feb 2018 16:08:39
- Exciting Yet Disruptive, DnstrDan , Mon, 19 Feb 2018 11:01:57
- the train?, Snowmobile , Mon, 19 Feb 2018 19:15:12
- Re: What is your take on Autonomous Vehicles?, JimBlake , Mon, 19 Feb 2018 10:44:33
- Re: What is your take on Autonomous Vehicles?, Snowmobile , Mon, 19 Feb 2018 06:20:141
- Not a fan or believer, but............., MI-Roger , Sun, 18 Feb 2018 05:01:21 <-- Viewing This Message1
- Re: What is your take on Autonomous Vehicles?, DickT , Fri, 16 Feb 2018 14:45:43
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!