Scania in the forefront - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I just saw this today, Scania is bringing a test fleet of three or four semi-autonomous trucks to public roads in Finland this spring. The idea is that the trucks travel in a convoy with 10 metres between each truck, greatly reducing drag. There will be a driver in each truck but only the driver of the leading truck steers.
Scania semi-autonomous truck road testing
Posts in this Thread:
- What is your take on Autonomous Vehicles?, Noel , Fri, 16 Feb 2018 11:01:20
- Scania in the forefront, Kristjan , Wed, 7 Mar 2018 10:20:59 <-- Viewing This Message
- I don't understand, TML , Wed, 21 Feb 2018 07:58:54
- A boon for some, JerseySaab , Mon, 19 Feb 2018 16:08:39
- Exciting Yet Disruptive, DnstrDan , Mon, 19 Feb 2018 11:01:57
- the train?, Snowmobile , Mon, 19 Feb 2018 19:15:12
- Re: What is your take on Autonomous Vehicles?, JimBlake , Mon, 19 Feb 2018 10:44:33
- Re: What is your take on Autonomous Vehicles?, Snowmobile , Mon, 19 Feb 2018 06:20:141
- Not a fan or believer, but............., MI-Roger , Sun, 18 Feb 2018 05:01:211
- Re: What is your take on Autonomous Vehicles?, DickT , Fri, 16 Feb 2018 14:45:43
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!