Re: Choosing my next set of wheels - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
9/1 Photo of the Year Voting | 8/2 New Sponsor: Swedish Dynamics | 7/29 T-Shirts are In!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
"So here are the criteria: Convertible, stick shift, front wheel drive, and fun to drive. And, oh, yes, under $30k for a few-year-used example."
Before spending a big chunk of cash, why not find an excellent condition c900 5-Speed turbo vert? They are diminishing in number but still available. They match your criteria perfectly and have been repeatedy voted the 'hippest' car ever. You can park amidst Porches, BMW's and all sorts of Italian exotics and a nice c900 Vert always attracts attention so no worries being proud of your ride. Especially a '91 Monte Carlo SE or '88 SiS.
My admittedly biased 2¢...
posted by 99.75.88...
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Choosing my next set of wheels, larry5b6 , Fri, 9 Nov 2018 04:01:38
- keep Saab or maybe a BMW, AdamD, Mon, 12 Nov 2018 06:50:28
- Fiat 124?, dmz789qqq, Sat, 10 Nov 2018 08:00:35
- Re: Fiat 124?, Justin VanAbrahams , Mon, 12 Nov 2018 10:02:30
- Oh, Justin VanAbrahams , Mon, 12 Nov 2018 10:05:46
- Re: Oh x2, Justin VanAbrahams , Wed, 21 Nov 2018 08:39:35
- Maybe I'm looking at this the wrong way?, larry5b6 , Sat, 10 Nov 2018 03:18:161
- Re: Choosing my next set of wheels, larry5b6 , Fri, 9 Nov 2018 17:01:06
- Re: Choosing my next set of wheels, JTRI , Fri, 9 Nov 2018 16:22:29
- Re: Choosing my next set of wheels, Name Left Blank, Fri, 9 Nov 2018 15:05:53
- Miata, Lotus Elan with front wheel drive, No Snaab, Sat, 10 Nov 2018 04:51:49
- 124, DE , Fri, 9 Nov 2018 16:30:25
- Oops - missed my name Scott Daggert (n/m), Scott Daggert, Fri, 9 Nov 2018 15:07:21
- Re: Choosing my next set of wheels, BarryMabel , Fri, 9 Nov 2018 09:23:05
- Re: Choosing my next set of wheels, Saabina , Fri, 9 Nov 2018 08:56:45 <-- Viewing This Message
- C900 vert, Notnoel , Fri, 9 Nov 2018 09:36:57
- How about a Boxster?, Randy Thatcher , Fri, 9 Nov 2018 05:56:22
- Re: Choosing my next set of wheels, No Snaab, Fri, 9 Nov 2018 04:42:36
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!