Re: How about a Boxster? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I drove a relatives manual Boxster for about 300km in varying terrain once. Excellente! Very solid car - driving on rails performance. Not especially powerful (the S is the way to go). I would have one in my stable if resources and space permitted - anyone willing to sponsor a dashing middle-aged gentleman's affair with a Boxster? I felt safe in a Boxster. While I also covet a Miata, in a high speed collision, I think they are a death trap from any angle. The brand new ones may be an exception.
Posts in this Thread:
- Choosing my next set of wheels, larry5b6 , Fri, 9 Nov 2018 04:01:38
- keep Saab or maybe a BMW, AdamD, Mon, 12 Nov 2018 06:50:28
- Fiat 124?, dmz789qqq, Sat, 10 Nov 2018 08:00:35
- Re: Fiat 124?, Justin VanAbrahams , Mon, 12 Nov 2018 10:02:30
- Oh, Justin VanAbrahams , Mon, 12 Nov 2018 10:05:46
- Re: Oh x2, Justin VanAbrahams , Wed, 21 Nov 2018 08:39:35
- Maybe I'm looking at this the wrong way?, larry5b6 , Sat, 10 Nov 2018 03:18:161
- Re: Choosing my next set of wheels, larry5b6 , Fri, 9 Nov 2018 17:01:06
- Re: Choosing my next set of wheels, JTRI , Fri, 9 Nov 2018 16:22:29
- Re: Choosing my next set of wheels, Name Left Blank, Fri, 9 Nov 2018 15:05:53
- Miata, Lotus Elan with front wheel drive, No Snaab, Sat, 10 Nov 2018 04:51:49
- 124, DE , Fri, 9 Nov 2018 16:30:25
- Oops - missed my name Scott Daggert (n/m), Scott Daggert, Fri, 9 Nov 2018 15:07:21
- Re: Choosing my next set of wheels, BarryMabel , Fri, 9 Nov 2018 09:23:05
- Re: Choosing my next set of wheels, Saabina, Fri, 9 Nov 2018 08:56:45
- C900 vert, Notnoel , Fri, 9 Nov 2018 09:36:57
- How about a Boxster?, Randy Thatcher , Fri, 9 Nov 2018 05:56:22
- Re: Choosing my next set of wheels, No Snaab, Fri, 9 Nov 2018 04:42:36
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!