No, but........ - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
A former colleague from work had the dream of building a plane in retirement. I have reached out to him to learn if he has done this yet, or needs space to do it.
2008 9-5 Aero Sedan
2006 9-3SC 2.0T
2000 Viggen Convertible
2000 9-5lpt Sedan, sold at 318K miles
Posts in this Thread:
- Car Storage and Work Space, MI-Roger , Sat, 22 Feb 2020 10:17:11
- Re: Car Storage and Work Space, Snowmobile , Fri, 6 Mar 2020 18:34:56
- Re: Car Storage and Work Space, Tom G , Tue, 3 Mar 2020 17:49:02
- Re: Car Storage and Work Space, Dennis_MA , Sun, 23 Feb 2020 14:37:35
- Maybe a small airplane?, adl6009 , Sat, 22 Feb 2020 13:17:53
- No planes for me..., MI-Roger , Sat, 22 Feb 2020 14:30:46
- FAA has banned my idea...., MI-Roger , Sun, 23 Feb 2020 17:10:18
- Re: FAA has banned my idea...., Craig, Tue, 25 Feb 2020 13:25:08
- Re: FAA has banned my idea...., LI_Dave, Mon, 24 Feb 2020 16:44:44
- Re: FAA has banned my idea...., usuallyBAGGSLY, Sat, 21 Mar 2020 10:17:38
- More to follow...., MI-Roger , Tue, 25 Feb 2020 03:07:43
- Update: Empty unit inspection...., MI-Roger , Sun, 12 Apr 2020 05:57:53
- Born from...., DE , Tue, 25 Feb 2020 04:33:531
- No, but........, MI-Roger , Tue, 25 Feb 2020 12:34:30 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!