The Best Non-Cash Answer To Date: Wiring with Routing Number... More... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
1/6 Saab Owners' Convention 2023
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Here's the answer. The first time I asked my bank about this, they did not give me this answer, but I spoke with another person today while I was there on business and they gave me the correct information.
The safest way to do a payment transaction is to wire the funds to your bank account. However, you are not to give out the routing number that is located on your checks. Each bank has an "INCOMING-ONLY" routing number that is different than what you would find on your checks. Use that instead. For example, Wells Fargo's incoming-only wiring routing number is 121000248. Here's a copy of the paper they gave me for reference today.
1973 Saab Sonett III (Current)
1983 Saab 900 Turbo
1985 Saab 900 Sedan
1990 Saab 900
1992 Saab 900S
1999 Saab 9-3 Turbo
2005 Saab 9-2X Aero (RIP 95K/Accident-guy ran stop sign)
2005 Saab 9-2X Aero (Current)
2007 Saab 9-3 SportCombi
2010 Saab 9-3X Wagon
Winner 1996 Saab Owners Convention Rally Novice Class
Winner 1999 Saab Owners Convention Rally (All Classes)
Also Founder of two non-profits:
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Acceptable Payment Forms for Selling Saabs, Scott Paterson , Mon, 2 May 2016 16:48:01
- Re: Acceptable Payment Forms for Selling Saabs, EGD , Fri, 23 Oct 2020 12:35:02
- The Best Non-Cash Answer To Date: Wiring with Routing Number... More..., Scott Paterson , Thu, 22 Oct 2020 16:34:13 <-- Viewing This Message1
- Re: Acceptable Payment Forms for Selling Saabs, 900T , Fri, 29 Mar 2019 10:46:51
- Certified Check or certified check plus cash, Scott Paterson , Wed, 20 Mar 2019 18:37:53
- Re: Acceptable Payment Forms for Selling Saabs, et all, neil dale , Mon, 25 Feb 2019 14:48:15
- Escrow.com, Scott Paterson , Sat, 7 Apr 2018 10:38:48
- Bank Wire, Scott Paterson , Thu, 20 Apr 2017 15:05:44
- Escrow.com, Scott Paterson , Mon, 31 Oct 2016 15:32:39
- Re: Acceptable Payment Forms for Selling Saabs, Dean, Thu, 5 May 2016 08:05:17
- Certified check + call to bank, RodM, Wed, 4 May 2016 14:33:451
- Been on both ends..., Skip, Tue, 3 May 2016 17:28:26
- the downsides of cash, Snowmobile , Tue, 3 May 2016 07:43:16
- Re: Acceptable Payment Forms for Selling Saabs, Dan-O, Tue, 3 May 2016 06:29:34
- As you said, cash is king, JerseySaab , Mon, 2 May 2016 17:31:12
- Re: Acceptable Payment Forms for Selling Saabs, NCCaniac , Mon, 2 May 2016 17:03:10
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!