S60 versus V60 - Saab Other Cars Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
My 9-5 is an '08 Sedan with nearly 200K miles. My wife's 9-3SC is an '06 which just clocked 100K miles. We have been using her car for our long distance drives due to lower miles and easier cargo hauling (we delivered a battery lawn mower to our son on Pittsburgh last weekend) but at 100K miles it is approaching middle age too.
An idea is to replace my 9-5 with a lower mileage car, and with only one year till early retirement it will not accumulate the miles any where near as quickly as my '00 and '08 9-5's did.
So, personal cargo hauling in an S60. How does it compare to the V60. Is the wagon substantially better? We tend to not load very high in the wife's wagon as I want a clear rearward view.
->Posting last edited on Wed, 30 Jan 2019 14:02:33.
2008 9-5 Aero Sedan
2006 9-3SC 2.0T
2000 Viggen Convertible
2000 9-5lpt Sedan, sold at 318K miles
Posts in this Thread:
- Volvo V60 Cross Country CPO, MI-Roger , Wed, 30 Jan 2019 09:37:02
- Cross Country, ugh, AeroEd , Sat, 2 Mar 2019 05:21:32
- Buick vs Volvo in 2019 JD Power Vehicle Dependability Rankings, MI-Roger , Sat, 16 Feb 2019 06:04:25
- 2018 TourX for $24-28K with 4 years, 50,000., Norm9-5, Sun, 3 Feb 2019 18:10:41
- No CPO's in Detroit! What gives?, MI-Roger , Fri, 1 Feb 2019 14:25:22
- Re: Volvo V60 Cross Country CPO, Scott Daggert, Wed, 30 Jan 2019 13:29:18
- S60 versus V60, MI-Roger , Wed, 30 Jan 2019 14:01:39 <-- Viewing This Message
- Thanks!, MI-Roger , Wed, 30 Jan 2019 13:47:26
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!