Re: Thanks! - Saab Other Cars Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I had been looking at V60's but a friend of mine just got a 2018 Volvo S60. Wow!
It's is a very, very good car in my view. I will be very happy to go to one of those when my 9-5 is done. (In fact having seen it and been in it I am not at all dreading the change as I previously was. I'm kind of looking forward to it.)
He is a super tech guy and is in awe of the tech in this car.
As for the stop/start feature I agree with you - having driven several rentals with it. He disabled it immediately just as you intend. And I love that there not many around.
Good luck with it Roger.
Posts in this Thread:
- Volvo V60 Cross Country CPO, MI-Roger , Wed, 30 Jan 2019 09:37:02
- Cross Country, ugh, AeroEd , Sat, 2 Mar 2019 05:21:32
- Buick vs Volvo in 2019 JD Power Vehicle Dependability Rankings, MI-Roger , Sat, 16 Feb 2019 06:04:25
- 2018 TourX for $24-28K with 4 years, 50,000., Norm9-5, Sun, 3 Feb 2019 18:10:41
- No CPO's in Detroit! What gives?, MI-Roger , Fri, 1 Feb 2019 14:25:22
- Re: Volvo V60 Cross Country CPO, Scott Daggert, Wed, 30 Jan 2019 13:29:18
- S60 versus V60, MI-Roger , Wed, 30 Jan 2019 14:01:39
- Thanks!, MI-Roger , Wed, 30 Jan 2019 13:47:26
- Re: Thanks!, Itsasaab , Wed, 30 Jan 2019 19:51:32 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!