Now I understand better..... - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
8/29 How to Make Amazon.com Pay Saabnet! |
8/23 Video: 1987 Saab Lineup |
8/11 SimpliSafe Security System Review |
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I didn't see the sensitivity comments in the Owner's Manual but after reading your comments for the third time I understnad what was happening. I was sliding the rheostat down, which on my 2000 shortened the interval between swipes, but on the 2008 will increase the time between swipes because I am decreasing the sensitivity.
posted by 198.208.25...
2008 9-5 Aero Sedan, sold at 227K miles
2006 9-3SC 2.0T - Wife's daily driver
2000 Viggen Convertible - Sold May, 2022
1964 Quantum IV Formula Car - Retirement project
2000 9-5lpt Sedan, sold at 318K miles
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Intermittent wipers not responding and/or working, MI-Roger , Tue, 6 Mar 2012 05:40:19
- bleah rain sensors, Les_H, Tue, 6 Mar 2012 09:27:03
- Re: bleah rain sensors, brick8, Tue, 6 Mar 2012 17:58:23
- So far the self dimming mirror has impressed me, MI-Roger , Wed, 7 Mar 2012 03:10:12
- me too, and I'm quite happy with rain-sensing wipers, AeroEd , Thu, 8 Mar 2012 09:11:14
- Just did this last week, ToddInMA, Wed, 7 Mar 2012 13:00:29
- Re: So far the self dimming mirror has impressed me, Les_H, Wed, 7 Mar 2012 08:55:30
- Re: So far the self dimming mirror has impressed me, David B, Wed, 7 Mar 2012 08:36:48
- Re: bleah rain sensors, James, Tue, 6 Mar 2012 12:02:47
- Re: Intermittent wipers not responding and/or working, Telemahn, Tue, 6 Mar 2012 08:12:29
- You probably have rain sensing wipers..., B Millar , Tue, 6 Mar 2012 07:11:05
- More details., B Millar , Tue, 6 Mar 2012 07:17:431
- Now I understand better....., MI-Roger , Tue, 6 Mar 2012 08:50:08 <-- Viewing This Message
- Right..., B Millar , Tue, 6 Mar 2012 09:13:19
- I'll check, but I don't think I have this......, MI-Roger , Tue, 6 Mar 2012 07:46:20
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|M Car Covers
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!