Re: WRG2 is Discontinued - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
10/13 Saabnet.com Celebrates 33 Years on the Internet! Win a $133 Gift Card! |
9/29 Photo of the Year Open Submissions
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
yes, it is being replaced by the WRG3, and similarly the R is being replaced by the R2. Looks like the WRG3 does not have the "cryo crystal" (I love the marketing bs names - ha!) stuff in it... for me, that makes the R2 very appealing vs the R basically regardless of price, but changes from the WRG2 to WRG3 are probably evolutionary enough that a good deal on the WRG2 would be hard to pass up. imho.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- WRG2 as dedicated winter tire?, Buck60, Sun, 3 Nov 2013 19:44:43
- WRG2 is Discontinued, Buck60, Thu, 7 Nov 2013 09:30:03
- Nokian WR2 vs NRW, AeroEd , Tue, 5 Nov 2013 10:02:15
- Has anyone mixed G2s and G3s or Rs?, DickT , Mon, 4 Nov 2013 14:38:08
- Nokian makes great winter tires..., Snowmobile , Mon, 4 Nov 2013 08:22:24
- They will be totally fine., Noel , Mon, 4 Nov 2013 06:44:47
- Re: WRG2 as dedicated winter tire?, AdamSAAB2kAero , Mon, 4 Nov 2013 04:58:07
- Re: WRG2 as dedicated winter tire?, CraigU , Mon, 4 Nov 2013 04:07:22
- Re: WRG2 as dedicated winter tire?, JohnPeg , Sun, 3 Nov 2013 20:41:36
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!