Re: Head problems, never seen this before - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
9/1 Photo of the Year Voting | 8/2 New Sponsor: Swedish Dynamics | 7/29 T-Shirts are In!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
No that didn't get him fired. It was another issue that finally did that.
Yes it's not real complicated to fit the sprocket fully on the keyed slot but sometimes it takes a little patience. Your right it is not a step to just rush on and force it. Good Luck, Bernie
George Riggin Specialty Automotive
1993 900 Turbo Conv.
1993 900 Turbo Conv. Auto
2003 9-3 Conv
2004 9-5 Arc Sedan
2005 9-3 SS 4 door
2005 9-3 SS Conv
2007 9-5 Aero Sedan
1986 900 Turbo Conv
A few parts cars also
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Head problems, never seen this before, T.S., Wed, 3 Feb 2016 16:56:56
- Re: Head problems, never seen this before, Bernie , Wed, 3 Feb 2016 17:27:17
- Re: Head problems, never seen this before, cheaptech , Thu, 4 Feb 2016 05:32:44
- Re: Head problems, never seen this before, T.S., Fri, 5 Feb 2016 05:36:27
- Don't quite understand the line of thinking here, SWEDECAR , Sat, 6 Feb 2016 10:49:12
- Agreed, MI-Roger , Sun, 7 Feb 2016 05:40:31
- just call your cc company and deny the charge, Mark from Toronto, Sat, 6 Feb 2016 09:53:08
- Re: Head problems, never seen this before, steve, Fri, 5 Feb 2016 08:07:41
- Re: Head problems, never seen this before, Bernie , Thu, 4 Feb 2016 18:55:08 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Head problems, never seen this before, bruceM, Thu, 4 Feb 2016 13:43:48
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!