2nd eEuro... and Dave. - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Lots of good information from Dave The Ice Age Knave.
Stay away from the V6 option, and go for a 2004 or newer with the 2.3. I'm a big fan of the Aero package, but some here like the ride of the softer setup.
I went from a 9000 Aero to a 9-5 Aero wagon years ago and am currently on my 3rd 9-5 wagon. In many ways, the 9-5 is a huge upgrade. My 9000 Aero was a stick shift, and I haven't been able to find a 9-5 wagon with the manual and the Aero package except rusty or beat up ones.
Recently bought a 2006 wagon with 46K miles. I've never had an issue finding parts for the 9-5 and have been able to do all the work on them myself.
'06 9-5 Combi, AT, Polar/Black
'03 9-5 Aero Wagon, AT, Steel/Charcoal
'00 9-3 Viggen, 5D, Silver/Black
'93 9000 Aero, 5MT, Cirrus/Black
'04 9-5 Aero Wagon, AT, Nocturne/Granite
'86 900 SPG, 5MT, Edwardian/Buffalo Grey
Posts in this Thread:
- parts and maintenance question, Matt, Tue, 21 May 2019 07:54:31
- Re: parts and maintenance question, three_jeeps, Sun, 9 Jun 2019 08:52:30
- Re: parts and maintenance question, Boris Bubbanov, Wed, 22 May 2019 12:23:11
- Re: parts and maintenance question, NCCaniac , Wed, 22 May 2019 09:45:37
- 2nd eEuro... and Dave., PGAero , Wed, 22 May 2019 09:14:30 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: parts and maintenance question, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Tue, 21 May 2019 17:16:51
- Definitely consider eEuroparts.com - They help make ths site possible!, Scott Paterson , Tue, 21 May 2019 12:24:09
- Re: parts and maintenance question, Jeremy R., Tue, 21 May 2019 12:16:50
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!