Advice needed- How are the 2000,9-5s, car is Aero Auto - Saab 9000 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main 9000 Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Advice needed- How are the 2000,9-5s, car is Aero Auto
Posted by mgw [Email] (more from mgw) on Sun, 15 Sep 2013 09:46:52
I am tempted to buy this 2000 9-5, 160K. I have 4 CSEs 94s are parts, 2 97s.... I am wondering if 2000 is a good year, or a year to pass on?
Thanks in advance.
posted by 71.49.127...
Posts in this Thread:
- Advice needed- How are the 2000,9-5s, car is Aero Auto, mgw, Sun, 15 Sep 2013 09:46:52 <-- Viewing This Message
- Get a newer version, Noel , Tue, 17 Sep 2013 10:51:28
- Re: Advice needed- How are the 2000,9-5s, car is Aero Auto, thatbobguy , Mon, 16 Sep 2013 19:31:12
- From what I have read (long)..., JerseySaab , Sun, 15 Sep 2013 10:27:39
- All US engines suffered from sludging., Norm95, Mon, 30 Sep 2013 06:22:13
- Quick detail.., ColinE, Fri, 20 Sep 2013 03:00:35
- My 9-5 Story, T. Christopher, Mon, 16 Sep 2013 17:11:04
- Good Summary, G. Post, Sun, 15 Sep 2013 12:51:25
- Re: Great info on early 9-5s, Thanks Jerseydude, mgw, Sun, 15 Sep 2013 11:16:26
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!